Without Degree

Ye see, I’ve no degree. But I can make that rhyme. In time.

That’s not true, I’ve had the third degree loads of times. Loadsa degrees! Hah, I is a feckin’ genie-us.

Matron’s out and it’s all kicked off in the day room. Turns out the loose leaf tea wasn’t tea and wheeeeee!!!

Day room? I haven't made it out of my pit yet! Normally I get about 5h sleep, same today, but I rolled over and pretended it was night still. Needed that. I went to sleep listening to a DJ I follow on Mixcloud and lasted until about 2am. I woke up at 7 (or what passes for 7 on clock day) only to find the mad git was still up drinking and playing vinyl to the internet! How does he survive on no sleep?!

Day room? I haven't made it out of my pit yet! Normally I get about 5h sleep, same today, but I rolled over and pretended it was night still. Needed that. I went to sleep listening to a DJ I follow on Mixcloud and lasted until about 2am. I woke up at 7 (or what passes for 7 on clock day) only to find the mad git was still up drinking and playing vinyl to the internet! How does he survive on no sleep?!
Matron clearly gives him her ‘experimentals’. More like ‘mentals’.

This might look like just some fruit gaffer taped to a table to you, but actually it's an angst-ridden piece of social commentary on gender as a fluid construct. Do the oranges represent real boobs, ersatz puppies or cojones grandes? Is the banana a smile, or a symbol of phallocratic oppression? Perhaps consider the wrinkled nature of the tape as a reflection on the age of the artist, or its pendulosity a reminder of the bra, and therefore another symbol of the subjugation of the female and their struggle for suffrage?
Or is this just juvenility and a thumbing of the nose to pretentious art school types and social media keyboard warriors. Discuss. See you at the Tate Midden.
20230326_150613.jpg

This might look like just some fruit gaffer taped to a table to you, but actually it's an angst-ridden piece of social commentary on gender as a fluid construct. Do the oranges represent real boobs, ersatz puppies or cojones grandes? Is the banana a smile, or a symbol of phallocratic oppression? Perhaps consider the wrinkled nature of the tape as a reflection on the age of the artist, or its pendulosity a reminder of the bra, and therefore another symbol of the subjugation of the female and their struggle for suffrage?
Or is this just juvenility and a thumbing of the nose to pretentious art school types and social media keyboard warriors. Discuss. See you at the Tate Midden.
View attachment 103033

That face is telling me I need to kill John Lennon.

View attachment 103033
There's too much in your artwork. A blank canvass would have said more.
The items are saying "Eat Me", in a sexually depraved manner.

Last edited:
View attachment 103033
Sorry, please may I have an apple instead? I like bananas but oranges are a pain to eat sometimes. Besides apples are my favourite.

Artwork to me is John Constable, Joseph Farquhar, yon Turner felly occasionally and owt else I like the look of. Fruit and duct tape is just fruit and feckin’ duct tape. No questions arise in me. I just think, “Feckin’ eejits.” That’s just me and ‘art’.

The Art of Deception

We talked about the crisis in the arts
Tomfoolery the order of the day
Exhibiting two supermarket carts
No skill with paint or pencil or with clay

I sympathise with those who have a skill
Yet fail to get attention they have earned
And it will be a while for them until
The wheel of style is ready to be turned

Since rubbish is the thing that they expect
We had to follow suit or face neglect
But though we've garnered worldly wealth and fame