Wooden Razor Handles

Good Afternoon All! My name is Abigail and my partner and I are trying to find a manufacturer to work with to make wood handles for women's razors. We're planning on selling them in the US and are getting quotes from Asia but would really like to find someone to work with in the UK or Europe. So we thought we'd ask for some advice on this forum. Any thoughts or recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance, Abi.

I've not seen wooden handled razors before but I can't think of a reason why.
There are plenty of people here who turn handles for shaving brushes and those who make metal razor handles who might be able to help.
The only other thing I can think of is pen-makers who often work in wood. You might want to try that route?

You could have a look at the 'pens of the forest' website. I'm sure I've seen various different handles on there.

Good luck with your hunt!

Matt

Hi Abigail I might be able to help you I am a professional turner and a pen maker, this is another one of my websites which I sell to the craft of pen makers, www.ukpenkits.com but also have a great deal of knowledge in making pens and how to finish wood for pens and shaving sets.

Drop me a line if you haven't sorted anything out yet

Best regards Mervyn

Back
Top Bottom