Word of the day

I've just been watching Antique Roadshop Detectives - a lady on there who has been on expeditions to both Poles was describing what happens whan a streaming nose freezes immediately - it forms a snoticle.

Rufus said:
Imagine what it would be like when you pee especially if your trouser zipper is metal. Just the thought of it makes me wince.

I would have thought you Canadians know about that - home made popsicles.:s

Rufus said:
UKRob said:
Rufus said:
Imagine what it would be like when you pee especially if your trouser zipper is metal. Just the thought of it makes me wince.

:icon_eek::icon_eek: We have a saying here, which we teach our children at an early age, "Don't eat the yellow snow."

I think that's a universal saying - although you probably get to use it far more often.

Do you also have the expression 'Eyes like piss-holes in the snow' to describe a hangover?

UKRob said:
Rufus said:
UKRob said:
Rufus said:

:icon_eek::icon_eek: We have a saying here, which we teach our children at an early age, "Don't eat the yellow snow."

I think that's a universal saying - although you probably get to use it far more often.

Do you also have the expression 'Eyes like piss-holes in the snow' to describe a hangover?

We surely do, not that I have any personal experience of it.

Back
Top Bottom