WTB old spice mug lid

Looks like Daz isn't up for giving me his mug with the lid : no shock there :
..so if anyone has a spare lid they don't want /use please get in touch.
Trades or buying can work. PM is fine

Cheers

What sort of mug?

I've got two suggestions
If it was the old style mug like you sold yesterday then a supermarket own brand gravy granules lid fits perfect.

Or there is a member on here gecko who will make you one for a reasonable fee

Al H said:
What sort of mug?

I've got two suggestions
If it was the old style mug like you sold yesterday then a supermarket own brand gravy granules lid fits perfect.

Or there is a member on here gecko who will make you one for a reasonable fee

Ah i shall bear that in mind. Cheers. My last mug now :)-/) is one of the newer ones i think but all my brushes work in it so that's good. Just thought I'd see what might be around.
Thanks for the heads up though

fly3k said:
A tabac lid fits mine quite well

:icon_surprised: but then I would need a lid for my tabac bowl ! .... it's never-ending

Sorry mate, but I waited an awfy long time to get one in good condition (and with the soap in it) You would have to prise it out of my cold, dead hands!
As for the Tabac lid? Throw the stinky Tabac in the bin and use the lid, then you'll have a frankenmug :) and you wont smell of stinky Tabac as a bonus

Mr_Smartepants said:
It looks just like the one in these photos here
But mine are white PVC.
If you're interested, Just PM me your mailing address and I'll get it in the post today.

Thank you so much for the offer. Looking at the picture i see what you mean now and i have one from a coffee travel mug i can use as a stop gap until Daz decides to give me his.
I do appreciate the offer though

Back
Top Bottom