Closed WTBorrow a 1914.

I fancy a little jaunt into the world of SE.

If anyone could see there way to loaning me one with a blade I'd be very grateful.

Obviously I'd pay for postage and a blade.

Need to get this monkey off my back!

Greg.

Feeling generous after yesterday Taypsie?? Wait till I get home. I may have more than one... And have plenty of blades....

See the mighty Huddersfield Town are interested in your striker Ciftci ?

I have two working 1914s, three more which are pretty but don't hold a blade. I've just sent my "lender" out to ajc347 but when it comes back, you're more than welcome.

Give me a shout in about a month - give time to arrive, shave, shave again and come back to me.

Hairsuite said:
Feeling generous after yesterday Taypsie?? Wait till I get home. I may have more than one... And have plenty of blades....

See the mighty Huddersfield Town are interested in your striker Ciftci ?

He's a good hand, he actually looks excited to be playing and that rubs off, Celtic are interested too according to the papers, I got a couple of 1912s last year, nice little razors, but I have a drawer full of DE blades and it seems daft to go off in a different direction. I'll probs bung them on the BST as they're not getting used.

If anyone can identify these you are quite welcome to borrow one, but I think they are all 1912's of one sort or another
[attachment=12680]
[attachment=12680]
I'm sure some of the handles aren't original
Gaz

Attachments

• top view.jpg
    top view.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 45
thanks Paul
Greenpotterer said:
If anyone can identify these you are quite welcome to borrow one, but I think they are all 1912's of one sort or another

Gaz
Any idea which is which I know the photos aren't too hot Mobile phone I'm afraid
the one on the left says junior on it and rhs one says use genuine Damaskeene blades inside it
Gaz

Greenpotterer said:
thanks Paul
Greenpotterer said:

Gaz
Any idea which is which I know the photos aren't too hot Mobile phone I'm afraid
the one on the left says junior on it and rhs one says use genuine Damaskeene blades inside it
Gaz

Leftmost, GEM Junior - later style comb, post-1930. Correct handle.
Next in, British 1912 "Chain Mail" handle ... correct combo, post-1930.
Next in, same ... is it gold?
Next in, same but with "Chain Link" handle ... correct comb, again, post-1930
Rightmost, GEM Damaskeene - correct handle. Pre-1919.

IMG_20150108_230057_zps304d7415.jpg

If anyone can tell me which is the 1914 I'll post the correct one to Greg tomorrow morning.
I have his address from a recent trade.

Back
Top Bottom