XXX

I haven't tried Razorock but if you don't mind almond smell, 3P is the best Italian soft soap I have tried so far, Including; proraso, Figaro, cella, valobra, vitos.

My XXX lathers great, has quite a strong "girly" almond scent. I think its scent sets it apart from others and it's a fresh change to most other scents. If I remember, has decent skin conditioning too.
I wouldn't associate any soap in my collection with bollocks or turds so can't help you with that comparison.

Last edited:
I don't get this razorock hype to be honest. I dont see what all the fuss is about, my den is razorock free I.e.soaps but I love some of their hardware.

I was lucky enough to be PIFed some fairly recently.
For me it was very easy to lather, good cushion and aftercare, but glide and scent (strength) were both middling. Overall I would rate it 4/5

Last edited:
I have some XXX but not used it yet. The RR products I have tried (the orange one and XX) were both good performers, though perhaps not up to the very best, but were hard to beat for the money. Scent strength wasn't particularly potent from what I recall.

Back
Top Bottom