You just couldn't make it up...

joe mcclaine said:
Pig Cat said:
So wanking in a pile of horse shit is wrong? OK, another one to add to my list... :?

Right there is a perfect example of why I'm on here more than the other sites.

Post that on B&B and your post is deleted, you get banned, your PC explodes and the Old Bill come and kick your back door in . . . oo er missus.

I just started to uncontrollably chuckle till I cried reading that again.

bazwalk said:
I've a friend who works in A&E (see avatar). She says they get a 'slipped while hoovering naked' case at least once a week ! Is this what I'm (not) paying my taxes for ? :shock:

Reminds me of when I worked for a large supermarket chain in Southampton. One of the blokesI worked with had a girlfriend who a nurse at the General Hospital. He came in one morning and told us that a certain local t.v. presenter had been up the hospital with an electric toothbrush stuck up his ar$e. A few days later he was in said supermarket, so one of my colleagues followed him around making a buzzing noise. Funnily enough he never shopped there again.

That's hilarious, fella! :p

Northam Saint said:
bazwalk said:
I've a friend who works in A&E (see avatar). She says they get a 'slipped while hoovering naked' case at least once a week ! Is this what I'm (not) paying my taxes for ? :shock:

Reminds me of when I worked for a large supermarket chain in Southampton. One of the blokesI worked with had a girlfriend who a nurse at the General Hospital. He came in one morning and told us that a certain local t.v. presenter had been up the hospital with an electric toothbrush stuck up his ar$e. A few days later he was in said supermarket, so one of my colleagues followed him around making a buzzing noise. Funnily enough he never shopped there again.

dylan-shave said:
That's hilarious, fella! :p

Northam Saint said:
bazwalk said:

The best thing of the lot was his name ! Chris Peacock, or Crispy Cock as they used to call him. I must add this was a widely told local story and allegedly happened. A google search reveals MANY people with this story to tell.

Best rub lots of suncream on before sunabathing lest yee get a crispy cock! :p

Reminds me of when I worked for a large supermarket chain in Southampton. One of the blokesI worked with had a girlfriend who a nurse at the General Hospital. He came in one morning and told us that a certain local t.v. presenter had been up the hospital with an electric toothbrush stuck up his ar$e. A few days later he was in said supermarket, so one of my colleagues followed him around making a buzzing noise. Funnily enough he never shopped there again.[/quote][/quote]

The best thing of the lot was his name ! Chris Peacock, or Crispy Cock as they used to call him. I must add this was a widely told local story and allegedly happened. A google search reveals MANY people with this story to tell.[/quote]

dylan-shave said:

[/quote]

The best thing of the lot was his name ! Chris Peacock, or Crispy Cock as they used to call him. I must add this was a widely told local story and allegedly happened. A google search reveals MANY people with this story to tell.[/quote][/quote]

Allegedly he also went into another hospital after peeling potatoes in the bath, as you do. Apparently one of the potatoes had the same unfortunate accident as the toothbrush !

Northam Saint said:
dylan-shave said:

The best thing of the lot was his name ! Chris Peacock, or Crispy Cock as they used to call him. I must add this was a widely told local story and allegedly happened. A google search reveals MANY people with this story to tell.[/quote][/quote]

Allegedly he also went into another hospital after peeling potatoes in the bath, as you do. Apparently one of the potatoes had the same unfortunate accident as the toothbrush ![/quote]

I've not had potatoes dipped in chocolate before. :lol:

For those that are interested, david truscott got caught again not too long ago.

As you can imagine he's well known down here :lol:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.metro.co.uk/news/858973-cow-manure-pervert-jailed-for-two-years" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.metro.co.uk/news/858973-cow- ... -two-years</a><!-- m -->

huxley said:
For those that are interested, david truscott got caught again not too long ago.

As you can imagine he's well known down here :lol:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.metro.co.uk/news/858973-cow-manure-pervert-jailed-for-two-years" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.metro.co.uk/news/858973-cow- ... -two-years</a><!-- m -->

I like the comment on that site: Give the guy a PAT on the back he was only MUCKING around

But seriously (oh yes) this guy is obviously mentally ill in some way. He obviously needs help and hopefully he'll receive it. Doubt it though.

Back
Top Bottom