Your Best Shaving Acquisition Of 2010!

Just a bit of fun post your No1 purchase of 2010 and the reason why pics aswell if you like! :)

For me it was this i purchased of mikael IKon 24 mm silvertip chubby i would'nt part with it!
It just works so well with every product i have used with it dence yet soft worth every penny!! :D

PB0500083598x800-1.jpg

Edit title changed because it does'nt have to be a purchase pifs etc inc!

Block Osma Alum. I've used it just about daily for a year now and i reckon there's another 4 months still left.

Yes there are cheaper alternatives, in the same way there are single edge BIC clones and canned foam in Poundland - you pays your money and makes your choices.

Now if you'll excuse me, Jade Victoria is on the phone :twisted:

Merkur Futur...

Although still having teething problems (getting better with each use)

This razor will do be great for special occasion shaves etc, plus it looks amazing.

Great guy!..sent me a British 1940's open comb!..Made In England stamped..damn I love being American and appreciating English products from overseas and giving back as well! :lol: :cool:

Blades

kev... said:
Just a bit of fun post your No1 purchase of 2010 and the reason why pics aswell if you like! :)

For me it was this i purchased of mikael IKon 24 mm silvertip chubby i would'nt part with it!
It just works so well with every product i have used with it dence yet soft worth every penny!! :D

PB0500083598x800-1.jpg

Edit title changed because it does'nt have to be a purchase pifs etc inc!

Blades said:
Great guy!..sent me a British 1940's open comb!..Made In England stamped..damn I love being American and appreciating English products from overseas and giving back as well! :lol: :cool:

Blades
Eric your welcome the package you sent me was'nt to shabby either lol :mrgreen:

A couple of Sabini prototype brushes that I'm growing to enjoy + a recently purchased Gillette #58 that I've been after for ages, waiting for it arrive.

For me razor wise it's a hard choice between :

The lovely Gottlieb Hammesfahr "Pyramide" Andy did for me, which since it arrived just before Xmas, has been my only shaver since.
Pyramide2600.jpg

And of course the beautiful Aristocrat I got from Sharon:
mSL7q.jpg

Don't ask me to choose, they're both lovely in their own way, and both shave better than anything else I have/had, and probably ever have.
If I had to get rid of everything save 2, these are the ones I'd keep for ever.

Max

My best acquisiton was when I found you guys ... :mrgreen: :lol:

Brushes: Prob. Chubby 2 in super,
Razors: When I got my hands on a lot of Klas Törnblom blanks - major score! :D
Soaps: Nanny - before I found Sharon I only used Cella and was happy with it... HEY, she has corrupted me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom