Your favorite ATT combo?

I've been looking into the ATT razors and heads and I like the versatility that the handle-head combos offer.

For you ATT owners out there what's your favorite combo?

I'm really liking the look and idea of either the Kronos-H2 or Kronos-S2.

I've tried all the H, R, M, 1 and 2 plates with the Kronos and Atlas handles but the only one I've kept is the H-2, which I'd say is used 80% of the time.

Dobbo25 said:
I've tried all the H, R, M, 1 and 2 plates with the Kronos and Atlas handles but the only one I've kept is the H-2, which I'd say is used 80% of the time.

H2 on Kronos or Atlas?
Did you try any of the slants?

Re: RE: Your favorite ATT combo?

Darkbulb said:
Gravy said:
H2 Kronos is my favourite, I rarely use any of my other razors.

I also have an Atlas handle and a R2 plate.

Thanks!
Do you find the H2 to be significantly more aggressive than the R2?

I don't find it that much more aggressive. I've not tried the M plates but from what I've read the R is closer to the H than the M.

Darkbulb said:
Dobbo25 said:

H2 on Kronos or Atlas?
Did you try any of the slants?
H-2 with the Kronos.
I haven't tried the slants as I'm happy with the H-2.

M1 for everyday use and R1 for weekends. , finally I may have found my favourite razor.

Ive not even tried the H1 yet (maybe today) as I find I can get a cracking shave with the R1.

I'm glad I bought the set.

I've tried M1, M2 and R1 plates with Atlas and Kronos handles. M1 was a too mild for me, the open-comb M2 definitely felt more efficient, but R1 is the one I've kept, having the perfect combination of smoothness and efficiency. Atlas handle felt a little short in my large hands, so kept the Kronos which has the right balance and also feels more grippy IMO.

I haven't tried the H plate but I have a feeling it could be too aggressive for me. Wouldn't mind trying S1 and/or S2 but I'm currently so happy with my R1 that I can't see myself spending the money.

Back
Top Bottom