ZAZA blades ?

ZAZA a GOGO, nah !!! It seems to be a NO!NO! ????? Second day shave with a ZAZA, in the Progress set on 2. OUCH, pulled like mad !!!! New blade for second pass across not quite as bad. I gave up on the third pass and popped it in the tech, much better in there, but a lot less to shave off. I'll try it again tomorrow.

I unearthed one of these from the 'Joke Pack' I won from NTS. After reading a few reviews i was slightly nervous about putting blade to face. However I had one of my best shaves ! No touch ups and it was super smooth. Interesting to see how it performs on the next shave.

as ever it just goes to show YMMV.

Happy shaving
Adam

superflyguy said:
My bit of experience from this is don't read reviews before trying a 'new' blade. Just unwrap, pop it in and slice away!

I get what you mean, but that's the problem with a review, it's all in the eye of the beholder. I feel the main problem with this blade though is that the quality control in my opinion lets it down. I've had a few good blades, but not all have been equal.

The second shave experience was noticeably less sparkling that the first! Quite tuggy and quite a few very small nicks, along with significant heat from the ASB (Profs).

This does seem to mirror some of the reviews I've read. Just glad a got one cracking shave.

The search for 'the one' blade to rule them all continues......

happy shaving
Adam

Back
Top Bottom