Zorrik Super Platinum

Already done, had a few shaves with them.
I'd put them on a par Astra SPs.
They are certainly no Personna Lab/Polsilver/Rapira Swedish, but thye deliver a decent shave on my Progress.
Just read the reviews from the link, I don't think they are really THAT bad, but I wouldn't buy again.

I'll use some and PIF some....

Personna Lab Blue and the Rapira Swedes are two of my all time favourites but you can keep Astras so I'll leave off the Zorrik. Anyone tried those three hole Tiger things that are made in the Czech Republic?

Gosh, I appear (by pure accident) to be ahead of the heard! Bought these a few months back, and they are definitely worth a punt. I use them occasionally in rotation with my main blade, Rhino, and although not just as smooth, they give a good shave. I'm definitely more prone to nick myself with them, but not a proper 'nick', one wipe with my thumb & it disappears.

At 10p/blade, you should really not listen to anyone's view here, but try them yourself...

Graeme - 3 hole Tigers (red packaging) are carbon steel and blunt as a door stop. The yellow package Tigers are very good indeed but a bit rare these days. I think they are discontinued

NotTheStig said:
Graeme - 3 hole Tigers (red packaging) are carbon steel and blunt as a door stop. The yellow package Tigers are very good indeed but a bit rare these days. I think they are discontinued

Thanks, mate! You are the blade guru....:D

The Wasp said:
Zorriks are here. They are made in India for the Indian market(including a maximum selling price),but the writing is all in English. Review to follow..

So, how long do we have to wait for this review then??

rowlers said:
Already done, had a few shaves with them.
I'd put them on a par Astra SPs.
They are certainly no Personna Lab/Polsilver/Rapira Swedish, but thye deliver a decent shave on my Progress.
Just read the reviews from the link, I don't think they are really THAT bad, but I wouldn't buy again.

I'll use some and PIF some....
So....
first 3 PMs get 5 Zorricks each.
(They really aren't bad at all - in fact I quite like them - but I've got a sh|t load of other blades to get thru...)

Back
Top Bottom