32 Degrees in London, and it's only 9:30

Just completed a house move, started at 6AM to avoid most of the heat. Temp in Godalming, Surrey according to the van was 42°C / 107°F

You picked a perfect day for it! At least you'll know your new house won't melt ...

When I moved house, it absolutely siled it down all day and all I could take from it was "at least we know we've no leaks".

It was 31°in upstairs.... Couldn't sleep. The dog was sick, I was sick the cat was sick.... It wasn't a good night to say the least.
And now currently it's 31° downstairs.... Hate to think what it is upstairs.
We haven't opened a window, door or curtain all day.
When will it end?

It was 31°in upstairs.... Couldn't sleep. The dog was sick, I was sick the cat was sick.... It wasn't a good night to say the least.
And now currently it's 31° downstairs.... Hate to think what it is upstairs.
We haven't opened a window, door or curtain all day.
When will it end?
I think it's done now ...

... back to tepid. Tepid, and rain.

You picked a perfect day for it! At least you'll know your new house won't melt ...

When I moved house, it absolutely siled it down all day and all I could take from it was "at least we know we've no leaks".

I'm the removal man :D

Client moved in to a lovely 17th century cottage, they don't build them like that any more... Was very cool inside in spite of the raging sun outdoors. In contrast my new build is hotter in than out!

Back
Top Bottom