PIF 5 Soaps to try + other items

So, the bad news for others is that i loved pretty much everything in my recent PIF win. But no point me hoarding all of it - keen to share with others in the spirit of PIF!

I have decanted what I need from these soaps - I liked them all but cannot be greedy....so have taken plenty to keep me going for yonks. I've also added in a few items of my own. I will PIF the other soaps I've won once I've had a chance to use them properly over the next few weeks.

In this PIF:
LOADS LEFT OF: Phoenix & Beau - Spitfire, Stirling - Orange Chill, Barrister & Mann - Roam Two
UNOPENED Arko Stick
Approx 35 ml Southern Withcrafts - Carpathia
Approx 35 ml Proraso Pre-Shave Blue - Protect with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E
NEW/UNUSED
Turkish shavette - takes DE blades snapped in half
Stand for razor and brush
25 mix of DE blades

If interested, please reply here before 6pm Thursday 10th Oct and I will announce a winner shortly after then.

Take what you need, perhaps then add some items, and keep the PIF going

Thanks, Abs (sandpaper)
IMG_0815.jpg

So, the bad news for others is that i loved pretty much everything in my recent PIF win. But no point me hoarding all of it - keen to share with others in the spirit of PIF!

I have decanted what I need from these soaps - I liked them all but cannot be greedy....so have taken plenty to keep me going for yonks. I've also added in a few items of my own. I will PIF the other soaps I've won once I've had a chance to use them properly over the next few weeks.

In this PIF:
LOADS LEFT OF: Phoenix & Beau - Spitfire, Stirling - Orange Chill, Barrister & Mann - Roam Two
UNOPENED Arko Stick
Approx 35 ml Southern Withcrafts - Carpathia
Approx 35 ml Proraso Pre-Shave Blue - Protect with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E
NEW/UNUSED
Turkish shavette - takes DE blades snapped in half
Stand for razor and brush
25 mix of DE blades

If interested, please reply here before 6pm Thursday 10th Oct and I will announce a winner shortly after then.

Take what you need, perhaps then add some items, and keep the PIF going

Thanks, Abs (sandpaper)
View attachment 126299

Would love to be considered for the 3 x soaps only.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom