A secret agent is undercover....

Covert Mission 1: I am infiltrating the TSR forum, I am Agent L. My boss who I only know as Uncle has been a member of your forum for the last 6 years. He has a passion for wet shaving and as a result Agent Shave has been initiated. Excited yet? We are!!!! Cant wait to tell you more over the next few weeks, but for now, over & out. This message will not self destruct.

Morning All - Uncle here, you cant get the staff in the Secret Agent world any longer, times they are changing! 'Covert Mission' does not mean 'Broadcast on Social Media'!! Anyway now that the 'secret' in in the public domain, yes our new website is going to be launched shortly. Its mission - To bring you top quality products at fair prices, with low postage costs, none if you order a few items.

We aim to, as would be traditional in the service, offer you great service and listen to our customers needs. If you want us to stock a product - tell us - we will try and source it. (But please be aware that unless an US company choose to carry out the right safety checks in Europe, we have little chance of being able to import it! - Goodness knows what Brexit will mean to European products.

That's all for now.....................no wait - Discount codes will also be available soon for all TSR members - and some very special discount codes for those who watch the forum regularly - Act quickly to take advantage!!

Uncle going QRT and listening.....

Back
Top Bottom