Acquisitions - June 2024

First shave with the Spirit is done. After reading some of the descriptions, I thought this razor may be too assertive for me. As a reference point - I found the Vector too assertive but enjoyed the Claymore Evo.

The Spirit feels surgical in use. So light and nimble. The shave was very comfortable. Not what i was expecting. This is the first shave - I'll report back here after my future shaves. I'll also use a non (glacial) mentholated soap for the next shave. I'm not sure if the couple of patches on my jaw line are due to me finding my feet with the razor or the fact I could barely see through my streaming eyes because the Stirling Glacial was so strong!!
I think you might find the Vector lite plate a good fit if the normal plate was too assertive.
A strong start to the new razor that's a good sign.

in to @CunningMrFox if i buy another Vector
Rocnel are bringing out a brass single edge end of the month - hope you like brass.
smug GIF

20240619_181417.jpg
Not saying I love my Vector but I now have two of them as I have picked up the Polished version to see if it shaves any better and will give my verdict later.
Ooooo shiny.
Many thanks @CunningMrFox for kindly importing it over, paying the customs fees, testing it a couple of times for faults and once passed and all is good with it, to then sell it onto me for a bargain price.
What an awesome guy.
I have my next order ready whenever is convenient sir *wink wink*.
United States Meme GIF by Bespoke Motors Stl

View attachment 121832
Not saying I love my Vector but I now have two of them as I have picked up the Polished version to see if it shaves any better and will give my verdict later.
Ooooo shiny.
Many thanks @CunningMrFox for kindly importing it over, paying the customs fees, testing it a couple of times for faults and once passed and all is good with it, to then sell it onto me for a bargain price.
What an awesome guy.
I have my next order ready whenever is convenient sir *wink wink*.
United States Meme GIF by Bespoke Motors Stl

Denzel Washington Pointing GIF

No worries Joseph.
Oddly - I think it was you who sold me the Pumpkin Spice set?
Stirling Gentleman is my favourite Stirling scent.
I had a feeling it was Paul …… from the againstthegrain days.

Gentleman has to be my favourite Stirling scent also. If you can get your hands on pecan I’d highly recommend it Paul . Out of stock at the moment on maggards but keep an eye. Thanks as always my friend. J.

Back
Top Bottom