Acquisitions w/c Mon Dec. 13th - Sun 19th incl.

sunburyboy93 said:
simmo3801 said:
Well courtesy of my wonderful wife at 16:12 today she produced a beautiful baby daughter for us! :D

Both healthy and well after a 3 1/2 hr labour for her first baby :shock:

Cheers!!!!!!

Good luck, give it a few months, she will appear on the B/S/T !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On a serious note, very well done and best wishes you and your wife matey

steve

Indeed, after a few weeks of sleepless nights, he'll just want to swap it for a vintage one, they don't cry as much :D

Congrats Mate to you and your wife!

Max

Ebay picture only so far, quite excited to get my hands on this, box and razor both look like they need some TLC. Not bad for £2 plus P&P.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/57055604@N02/5262769267/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.flickr.com/photos/57055604@N02/5262769267/</a><!-- m -->

From the Italian barbers down the road

Proraso:
Shaving Cream Tub
Aftershave Balm

Wanted to try the Proraso as have never used it before and also wanted to check the scent and colour as i have ordered menthol, Eucalyptus and mint Essential Oils as i want to do a Menthol Shave Soap...... ;) :D :D

simmo3801 said:
Well courtesy of my wonderful wife at 16:12 today she produced a beautiful baby daughter for us! :D

Cheers!!!!!!

Congratulations, what lovely news! I am sure that she will bring you both great joy :) it's a wonderful gift.

P.S. The three and a half hours makes me very jealous!

sunburyboy93 said:
From the Italian barbers down the road

Proraso:
Shaving Cream Tub
Aftershave Balm

Wanted to try the Proraso as have never used it before and also wanted to check the scent and colour as i have ordered menthol, Eucalyptus and mint Essential Oils as i want to do a Menthol Shave Soap...... ;) :D :D

Mate if it's menthol you want, menthol you will get with the proraso. I use the pre/post cream and the soap and the AS. It is a massive menthol kick. Definitely wake you up in the morning. :lol:

I got home to find my new Flare tip Rocket on the step. Glad no one had run off with it. Thanks N_Architect Just used it, very nice. :D

simmo3801 said:

Big congratulations mate! ;)

My little girl is two and a half now, but I remember the magic of her birth like yesterday, and I love her more and more each day. Parenthood is a special gift which just keeps improving. I got the best sleep ever when my wife was still in hospital with her :lol:

quattrojames said:
simmo3801 said:

Big congratulations mate! ;)

My little girl is two and a half now, but I remember the magic of her birth like yesterday, and I love her more and more each day. Parenthood is a special gift which just keeps improving. I got the best sleep ever when my wife was still in hospital with her :lol:

My little girl is 21 next week and she's a bloody nightmare! :lol:

simmo3801 said:

Cheers!!!!!!

Many congratulations Nigel.............Hope you don't get too many sleepless nights..........Hope all 3 of you are well.....

From store34 (the eBay shop of BestShave.net), 100 Rapira Super Stainless blades finally made it through the winter blunderland to my door.

• Non-Shaving items from Amazon.co.uk: a book which shan't be identified at this time in a public forum (part of SWMBA's CrapMess morning whatever thing... present thingie) and DVDs 1 & 2 of the [adult swim] Robot Chicken: Star Wars.[/list:u][/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom