Almond scents

Straight off the top of my head (and knowing a bit about your frag likes and dislikes) there's Guerlain L'Homme Ideal and Van Cleef & Arpels Bois d'Amande ... bit more "modern" there's Victorinox (Swiss Army) Black Steel which is a leather frag with a biscuity (thought not too gourmand) overtone. Oud al Anfar Leather Oud (an attar) is very much in the same vein.

... as for aftershaves, I would have hoped some of our London houses who have almond scented soaps in their catalogue might have a matching splash, but I've come up wanting. Perhaps Cella?

Straight off the top of my head (and knowing a bit about your frag likes and dislikes) there's Guerlain L'Homme Ideal and Van Cleef & Arpels Bois d'Amande ... bit more "modern" there's Victorinox (Swiss Army) Black Steel which is a leather frag with a biscuity (thought not too gourmand) overtone. Oud al Anfar Leather Oud (an attar) is very much in the same vein.

... as for aftershaves, I would have hoped some of our London houses who have almond scented soaps in their catalogue might have a matching splash, but I've come up wanting. Perhaps Cella?
I'd been looking at guerlain ideal and also AdP mandorlo di Sicilia, it seems to get compared with it. I'm in Newcastle tomorrow I may have a test in Fenwicks, see what they're like. The van cleef and arpels is a bit more than I want to pay tbh :)

Back
Top Bottom