Alpha Spirit AC Razor

Another truly excellent shave today with the Spirit and the only downside was how I was lulled into a false sense of security by just how smooth it is, went over a small spot and it lanced it good and proper! Completely over confidence and user error on my part but I still love it!View attachment 122624
A very apt soap then, Lee :ROFLMAO:

I had stocks this week - 50 razors. Sold in a day.

TRC has some
Yourshaving in Spain has some

I will get more stock in 3-4 weeks - with stands

Put your name down on the website to be notified.

Steve T.
I added my name to the Mailing list and being so handsome I should naturally be found at the very top, kinda like when I take the ladies along my stairway to heaven.

Stephen Colbert Boyfriend GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

A joy to use this razor. Maneuverable, smooth and quite effective in cutting with minimal blade feel. Just a real good combo of shave performance characteristics that not many razors accomplish. With a Feather Pro, the Spirit slices & dices with some of the best out there. And quite comfortably I might add.

1000001240.jpg

Personally, I have a concern about the handle being off-centre on the head. Is it stable during the shave? I have a vision of it turning over sideways.

Personally, I have a concern about the handle being off-centre on the head. Is it stable during the shave? I have a vision of it turning over sideways.
Not sure what you mean Anthorn? - it is like pretty much every SE razor ever made apart from a Vector, which is dead centred because of the cut/shaved threading thing they do that allows the blade post to go through the centre of the blade. I am not a fan of that cut thread as, for me, it leads to cross threading and literally every time I try and put the handle on my own Vector I need to unscrew it and start again.

I will let the other users answer about the stability or otherwise.

The SS Hawk by RazoRock is off center as is the Brass & SS General razors. Also the Ikon “El Jefe” and MR-SE razor heads were off center. The WR4 from Wolfman is off center as well.

No need to worry or overthink which is the better way of configuring the handle to the head. They all shave exceptionally well and there are no negatives that I can come up with concerning this irrelevant issue. If it’s tight, you’re golden.

I do not see how it could possible "turn sideways" in normal or even abnormal use. Truly puzzled and you should not be afraid.
Perhaps spiral would be a better description. Where the razor head is on the face and it turns over so the back of the headI is on the face. I have in fact had a Mach 3 cartridge razor do that when I cartridge shaved which is where I'm coming from.

Back
Top Bottom