ARKO Shaving Cream pif NOW CLOSED - All have been allocated.

OFFER NOW CLOSED - ALL 3 ITEMS HAVE BEEN ALLOCATED.

I have just received an order of shaving products from Kazem in London. (I'm not sure if I am allowed to say this, but they provide an excellent service and delivered the products next day. Their website is: www.KazemHair.com ). I am in no way connected to them, they just gave an excellent service at very cheap rates and I wanted to let other members know. The downside is you have to order in bulk.

Anyway, as a result, I have 3 tubes of ARKO shaving cream to give away - I believe its called piffing, although I don't know what this means. I was the beneficiary last week when I was piffed a razor. Now its my turn to do a good deed.

I have 3 tubes, 1 x menthol, 1 x Commando and 1 x regular. Please pm me your name and address so that I can send a tube on to you. Its first come, first serve and only 1 tube per person. They are large tubes of 100ml. Please let me know if you have a preference and I will try to accommodate.

I will be away Thursday to Tuesday, so they will be posted out on 13th July at the earliest.

Regards,
Erik.

erik1963 said:
I believe its called piffing, although I don't know what this means.

PIF stands for Pay It Forward

To me, it always sounded odd - until someone used a reference to when you "pay someone back" should they do you a favour. In this context, you're passing something on to people in the hope that one day they too will pass items on in the same manner.

As you have said above, you have made this offer partially in response to the goodwill you received from others PIFing items to you - proving the system works well :)

P.S. Hope that makes sense!

Hi Shamreez,

Hope you don't mind me interjecting!

But just to clarify, the product purchased on 28th June was nothing to do with me, just in case someone gets the wrong idea.

And by the way, thanks for crediting me on the forum - greatly appreciated

Erik.

shamreez said:
I received min also today..

It was lightning quick and I am still waiting for the delivery of a product I purchased on 28th June

Thanks for your kind comment.

Thanks Hax.

Hax said:
Received my tube of Menthol Arko from Erik today - super-quick delivery - fantastic! Thank you very much Erik :)

Back
Top Bottom