Aspis or Kupa Shave Cream

Hello from across the Atlantic. Has anyone on your side ever used Aspis or Kupa shave products out of Bulgaria. Obviously not available here too easily, so I ask my brothers in shaving in Europe.

Hi Joe when I was in Bulgaria last year, I looked hard for Kupa (and the other similar one Kyna I think it is) and found no sign of them - even showing a picture of the packaging drew blanks.

Found others though running from about US$0.40 per tube, so far every one I've tried is good to great.

The Poles make some nice stuff indeed. I have tried to bring some of it to my site without luck such as Bond and Kanion etc. I have a web engineer working on my shipping estimator for overseas buyers to make the rates true and exact. The program is now out of whack and gives too high a rate.

If this deal with Aspis goes through you guys can pick some up if you like. I am told the samples are in transit today since the Easter break is over in Bulgaria. The line looks like it's worth the cost of investigation at least.

It is so rare that creams from countries like Bulgaria, Poland, or Hungary, etc can be found in North America. When they do pop up here, they're so expensive that it's ridiculous.

I hope to change this but dealing with factories so far away, and without the ability to travel there such as big buisness has makes it difficult. There is also a transit cost in the shipping and customs fees which obviously has to be added in.

My sample box came on Monday. The Aspis is a great line it seems. Amigo maybe a little cologne scent strong. Kyna is good as well. Right now I am researching the ingredients to see if they O.K for the USA before I proceed with a larger order. Does anyone know about E.U standards and Eastern European cosmetics.

If it's made in the EU, then the EU rules apply... <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Member_state_of_the_European_Union#List" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Member_sta ... Union#List</a><!-- m -->

Bulgaria is an E.U. partner and the boxes state made in Europe. Just have to be certain less I get a call from Customs informing me that my pallet will be siezed and destroyed for non compliance of FDA standards. All part of the learning curve and buisness issues I imagine.

Back
Top Bottom