Asylum “ Injector” - a nice alternative.

mpf9ret

Supporter
Supporter
I have been using The Asylum “Injector” for some time now and finding that it consistently provides me with good Shaves. Not an Injector in the true sense, as blades have to be hand loaded into a loosened head. This means that not only can it take Injector blades, but also the Schick Proline AC blade( Type B ).
This Razor could be good for those who want to try an Injector Style shaving, but are not that keen on using previously owned Razors.There is of course the Supply range, but I only have knowledge of the Original 1& 2 which did not work for me.

IMG_1175.jpeg

can you use the real injector blade in the newgangled machine... if so that makes a comparison... otherwise we just debating

chicken or the egg

can you use the real injector blade in the newgangled machine... if so that makes a comparison... otherwise we just debating

chicken or the egg
Yes, but they have to be ejected from the dispenser , and loaded into the Razor by hand.

I have been using The Asylum “Injector” for some time now and finding that it consistently provides me with good Shaves. Not an Injector in the true sense, as blades have to be hand loaded into a loosened head. This means that not only can it take Injector blades, but also the Schick Proline AC blade( Type B ).
This Razor could be good for those who want to try an Injector Style shaving, but are not that keen on using previously owned Razors.There is of course the Supply range, but I only have knowledge of the Original 1& 2 which did not work for me.

View attachment 125510
Nice looking razor Mike, can you fit the Schick twin blades in it?

Paul.

Thank you for your reply Mike, that's a shame but never mind.(re the twin blades)

My trip to Kent was great thanks, I'm on the London to Penzance train at this very moment!
It's been some years since I last visited Kent, I won't leave it so long the next time.

Paul.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom