Barging in

Fido said:
Good to see you here. Interested in sport?

Most certainly am. Football, cricket, rugby. Those would be my top three, I suppose.

Did you see the little background pic I used yesterday to mark your arrival?

I didn't. But ... "thanks" ;) Looking forward to the next World Cup meet-up.

My favourite RWC moment was that very year. Quarter finals, Australia vs NZ. What made it so special? I was trekking in New Zealand (the Milford Sound: 55km in three-and-a-bit days through forest and a spectacular mountain pass). On the second night the cabin supervisor invited us into his quarters to listen to the match on the radio -- about six people took him up -- and shared with us his meager beer supplies. (It's not like he has a bottlo nearby...) Took me back to a more basic time.

I repaid the dude the next day with some of my "emergency" brandy. His eyes lit up brighter than a steel furnace ;)

antdad said:
Welcome, I was curious about those Lab prepped Personna's but not that curious, is there really much difference?

I'm three shaves into my first Lab blade. Enthusiastic so far. 100% worth a try, in my opinion. Funny how there's been a lot of talk about them on a certain other forum but nothing here.

I don't rate my technique (both lather preparation and razor handling) so highly that I should be considered a fair judge of different blades, but I do think there's a difference between Labs and other Personna blades.

I'm more than willing to send you some, but haven't done that before so don't know what I'd be getting into regarding postage charges and packaging requirements.

Back
Top Bottom