Blackland's new Sabre

And ofcourse buying one makes it a lonely purchase …. So buying another and sending it to an address which is familiar to you Christopher…. Would be the only rational solution

Good Witch Smile GIF by Hallmark Channel
I think there is more chance that it'll go the other way :ROFLMAO:

I ended up buying the Machined version, I watched the final video a few times and the Machined just looked better and the stand for it is a given especially being a plate holder as well, I like the whole design aspect of everything.
I'm looking forward to shaving with it, now for the fun part waiting.

One Day At A Time Drinking GIF by INTO ACTION

A couple of questions for @Blackland .

Q1: I just want to clarify that the number of the base plate clearly visible on the underside of the razor when fitted, is the number of the plate used at the time ?

Q2: Could you please provide exact details of the blade gap in mm's or whatever between each number of plates being used at the time?
I have pre ordered the razor and I'm super excited to test it out.
Cheers
Mark.

A couple of questions for @Blackland .

Q1: I just want to clarify that the number of the base plate clearly visible on the underside of the razor when fitted, is the number of the plate used at the time ?

Q2: Could you please provide exact details of the blade gap in mm's or whatever between each number of plates being used at the time?
I have pre ordered the razor and I'm super excited to test it out.
Cheers
Mark.

1. Yes, the number shown on the bottom reflects the selected shave level.

2. We don't provide those specs for any of our razors. But we will be updating the Sabre page with our Razor Performance Rating to better describe the shaving characteristics of each shave level.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom