Blades no longer on sale at eBay

Pretty much all listings for DE blades have been taken off, with even old sales from my feedback listings have gone. Well for UK eBay anyway, it's still possible to buy them from India and a few other places.

I just sent a message to one of the more established sellers and they just said eBay no longer allow DE blade sales.

So it's final.

:(

The law changed in the UK last year and it is only legal now to ship razor blades if you use recorded delivery with age verification of the recipient. So that would make it more expensive for Amazon vendors to ship blades to UK customers and it’s probably only worthwhile with larger purchases of shaving supplies.

I don’t know if there was a problem with children buying razor blades but perhaps they were imitating Peaky Blinders and it’s all Cillian Murphy’s fault.

Here’s a thread I posted about it at the time….
UK Shipping Of Razors And Blades - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/uk-shipping-of-razors-and-blades.623130/

@danno

From another forum. I think it might be down to this.

Pretty much all listings for DE blades have been taken off, with even old sales from my feedback listings have gone. Well for UK eBay anyway, it's still possible to buy them from India and a few other places.

I just sent a message to one of the more established sellers and they just said eBay no longer allow DE blade sales.

So it's final.

:(
Wow seriously?

Now finally the silly amount of blades I've accumulated makes sense, the no blade apocalypse is among us lool :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Wow seriously?

Now finally the silly amount of blades I've accumulated makes sense, the no blade apocalypse is among us lool :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
No blade-I no blade-ah, la, la, la, la, la, la
Life goes on, brah,la, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, how TSR life goes on (yeah)
In a couple of years
He'll have used his splash and soap
With a couple of straights stropping in the yard
Of Saj and his mount of Arko (ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha)

No blade-I no blade-ah, la, la, la, la, la, la
Life goes on, brah,la, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, how TSR life goes on (yeah)
In a couple of years
He'll have used his splash and soap
With a couple of straights stropping in the yard
Of Saj and his mount of Arko (ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha)
You know people invest on gold and silver, we only do blades , got a huge portfolio of teflon, stainless steel and even carbon to treat ya face lool :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom