Boots for Dog Walking

I
PS Matt - Wait till the mutt is fully grown then you'll never be able to shift it off the sofa. Bed = on the floor, you'll thank me for it later :)

Ha! Yes I agree, however the wife loves that he sleeps next to her. The pooch however knows he can't do that by me. So hopefully she will just have to suffer and not me!

My girlfriend uses the Altberg Sneeker Aqua for work and loves them. I wear YDS but I wouldn't use either for walking the dog. A good pair of hiking boots would be more comfy and easier to put on and remove.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reviving this thread as we are now dog walking in winter for the first time, and I'm in need of decent wellingtons. I have walking boots when the conditions suit - but have realised that the £10 Dunlops that have been hanging in the garage for the last 10 years, are not good enough when going on muddy dog walks!

My dad was an angler and always paid for decent wellies. Sadly, he's no longer around to take advice from - I'm told Neoprene is the way to go? :unsure:

+1 on the Aigles. My farmer father in law gifted me a pair well over ten years ago (that's when I knew I was accepted as a suitable boyfriend;)) and they're still going strong. They also seem to be recognised as one of those brands that are not flashy or a la mode, but are quality without shouting about it.

Back
Top Bottom