Bundaberg Sodas?

Any of you tried these delicious, refreshing non-alcoholic pops from down under?

• ... I didn't know they could make non-alocholic bevvies in Australia.
        • ... no, seriously - it's like, illegal or summat innit?[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

I've had their Root Beer and something called Peachee, & SWMBA loves their Ginger Beer, and even likes the Peachee, where she's normally not fond of peach 'flavoured' stuff. But then, they use a brewed base in the recipes; maybe that's helpful for good flavours.

Yes yes yes...........

Bundaberg root beer is absolutely amazing. The Ginger beer is nice too but doesn't pack enough kick for me.

I don't live in the nicest part of the world but one of my local offies stocks this stuff and every time I buy it the woman says something along the lines of "Ye know thats £1.65 a bottle?!?".

It is pricey but man it is good and if you get it in a certain size of bottle (400 and something ml I think) it looks just like a bottle of beer too.

Costco stock boxes of Bundeberg Ginger Beer. On the ginger beer theme Tesco do their own Fiery Ginger beer which has more of a kick. I think it's about £1.65 for 6 cans.......

Don't forget Old Jamaica Ginger Beer...non alcoholic, hot and spicy but still knocks the spots off Crabbies and widely available.

antdad said:
Don't forget Old Jamaica Ginger Beer...non alcoholic, hot and spicy but still knocks the spots off Crabbies and widely available.

have a mini fridge in my spare/computer room, full up with the above mentioned ginger beer, bloody lovely stuff !!

I love ginger beer but can't stand overly syrupy full sugar ones.... tesco fiery 'no add sugar' has just change recipe and it tastes slightly like potatoes.

Anyone seen/had a good reduced sugar ginger beer?

The Root Beer is fantastic. Unfortunately there's virtually nowhere in N.I. that stocks it. I might buy a case off t'internet. :(

Back
Top Bottom