Can you recommend a decent lime shaving soap

Hiya,

Well, probably the lime soap I would order would be from JoAnna over at The Shave Den (USA). Surprisingly good performance with a nice true single note with no florals or sweet stuff added. I believe for that version she uses a lime EO, although she will also use a FO for some of her other frags, so you gotta read the descriptions. She also does a single note bay rum soap (Pimenta Racemosa EO I think).

You can also order small samples if that option attracts anyone. Oh yeah, you can also go nuts with the menthol level on her stuff. Or, you can just buy the crystals and add em yourself.. Here's the link: http://www.theshavedenshop.com/index.php?_a=product&product_id=196

The mrs ordered me some scent from heaven lime, I prefer the harder soap and the ice and slice sold out.

Cheers guys

Al H said:
The mrs ordered me some scent from heaven lime, I prefer the harder soap and the ice and slice sold out.

Cheers guys
Lets us know what its like , as im after a "Lime" , theres alot on that site ,Great prices aswell that wont break the bank ,to try a few out for a change :)

Back
Top Bottom