DE Razor Blade Deals On Amazon UK

D

Deleted member 12673

Few deals on Amazon UK

***bare in mind prices are for Amazon prime including delivery, if you don't have Amazon prime delivery will be at an additional cost***

Astra superior platinum x 100 DE blades

Was £9.72 now £6.55

Dorco Titan x 100 DE blades
£2.99 (Cheapest on eBay UK for the same quantity of Dorco Titan seems to be over £6)

Dorco Prime x 100 DE blades
Was £6.99 now £5.53

Derby Extra (Green) x 100 DE blades
Was £5.99 now £4.79

Please post what you got, if you decided to buy anything from the deals above, hope this helps

I bought Astra SP via Amazon end of last year - make sure they are "supplied and fulfilled by Amazon" and then you are getting them direct from the factory.

Great blades at a great price (tho I paid more @ £7.73 Prime )

Top enabling there Saj, great job! Boycie’s Emporium will be stocking up at those prices.... :ROFLMAO:
I ordered the dorco titan as I thought it would be rude not too at £3 for 100 lol

I already have 300-400 de blades and I did put the dorco prime and astra sp in my basket but talked myself out of it and deleted them from the basket but I've just seen that the astra sp are even cheaper now not by much but it's tempting though lol

Ohh yea the astra sp are now £6.44, don't think I've seen them that low before

I bought Astra SP via Amazon end of last year - make sure they are "supplied and fulfilled by Amazon" and then you are getting them direct from the factory.

Great blades at a great price (tho I paid more @ £7.73 Prime )
I like Astra sp it's a really nice blade

Just looked and the dorco titans are temporarily out of stock lol

@saj1985 , they're back...... ;) *scrap that, it took me all the way through to payment, and then said out of stock. Obviously someone else is watching....*
Did it not say temporarily out of stock?

Been saying that for me

Back
Top Bottom