Hi.

My name is Naci. Kochak Ltd. Coventry.

I will try to share "value for money" offers here.

Let's start with DORCO. DORCO Single Edge Razor Blades. Shortly "half blades".

Price is really good: 2.99 all inc. On Amazon U.K.

1692469554768.png
In less than 30 days; the listing climbed from a ranking of 54979th in Men's Razor Blades to 2105th now.
1692469644052.png

It has the highest potential to be the best selling single edge razor blades quite soon. It is already in the middle of top 50.

The biggest competitor in half blades is 4.99 all inc.

So, yes, this is what I offer, as a starter.

I hope to be of value to the community here, going forward.

Regards,

Naci Kanar

Hi.

My name is Naci. Kochak Ltd. Coventry.

I will try to share "value for money" offers here.

Let's start with DORCO. DORCO Single Edge Razor Blades. Shortly "half blades".

Price is really good: 2.99 all inc. On Amazon U.K.

View attachment 110246
In less than 30 days; the listing climbed from a ranking of 54979th in Men's Razor Blades to 2105th now.
View attachment 110247

It has the highest potential to be the best selling single edge razor blades quite soon. It is already in the middle of top 50.

The biggest competitor in half blades is 4.99 all inc.

So, yes, this is what I offer, as a starter.

I hope to be of value to the community here, going forward.

Regards,

Naci Kanar
Amazon did used to sell Dorco Titan double edge blades for £2.99 for 100 but don’t seem to anymore, which is a shame as they were a bargain. Not the best blade on the market, as never got beyond a couple of decent shaves with them, but definitely good for the price, and I’m assuming the same of the single edge blades.

Amazon did used to sell Dorco Titan double edge blades for £2.99 for 100 but don’t seem to anymore, which is a shame as they were a bargain. Not the best blade on the market, as never got beyond a couple of decent shaves with them, but definitely good for the price, and I’m assuming the same of the single edge blades.
Yes, Titans were really value for money. We were the ones supplying Amazon.

For those who can pay us a visit in Coventry or organise pickup, I can offer Dorco Titan at £2.40+VAT, no worries.

Back
Top Bottom