Evening All.

Thank you! Have you tried these? Even if they're a poor shave I'd have them for the collectable side of things :-D.

Swat Cbs GIF by CBS

Absolutely I have those and although not the best blade it's a perfectly good blade.
Bonus is you will have a stupid grin when you grab the box and do Bruce Lee quotes throughout the shave and afterwards.
As become a smooth shaven human fly.

Kung Fu Fighting GIF by BrownSugarApp

Here is a link to a superb website that sells them and pretty much any other blade you want.
The razor blades club.

Swat Cbs GIF by CBS

Absolutely I have those and although not the best blade it's a perfectly good blade.
Bonus is you will have a stupid grin when you grab the box and do Bruce Lee quotes throughout the shave and afterwards.
As become a smooth shaven human fly.

Kung Fu Fighting GIF by BrownSugarApp

Here is a link to a superb website that sells them and pretty much any other blade you want.
The razor blades club.
That's brilliant, thanks Mate! More brands of blades to peruse on there as well I see, the prices on there are really good as well.

Make sure you don't forget to purchase a supply of Bruce Lee blades.
For some reason I can't post a photo but here's a link to an image of them.

Cloud Bruce lee blades

I can't believe it was the anniversary of his death 51 years ago the other day already.

Well that didn't goto plan, I made the mistake at looking around the Bay rum threads whilst I was over there and came away poorer because I was enabled into buying a bottle of St John's Bay rum.
:oops:
I know the feeling....

Back
Top Bottom