Evening Skincare Routine

Stating the obvious Sabre and I'm sure that you have done this probably many times, but your dermatologist is the best one to give out advice, but I do realise with acute skin conditions as with any acute medical conditions you are willing to give anything a go to try solve the issue and unfortunately there are many people out there who are willing to exploit people unfortunate enough to suffer these conditions.
Sometimes someone does stumble upon something that they swear by works for them and it cofounds everyone (even those in the medical professions), but these situations as we know are extremely rare; but I really do hope that you find something that works well for you; all the very best with your quest.
I haven't seen a dermatologist since 2009 when they went through all their tricks without success. I have had more luck on here and other forums. My saviour has been sulphur siap recommended by Paul, and asking my Doctor for Azelaic acid. I suffer from Eczema, Dermatitis, Psoriasis, and Folliculitis. I receive two carrier bags full a month in prescriptions. Due to low immunity I also suffer from constant fungal infections.

My current skincare routine is working and has been created by intensive research.

I haven't seen a dermatologist since 2009 when they went through all their tricks without success. I have had more luck on here and other forums. My saviour has been sulphur siap recommended by Paul, and asking my Doctor for Azelaic acid. I suffer from Eczema, Dermatitis, Psoriasis, and Folliculitis. I receive two carrier bags full a month in prescriptions. Due to low immunity I also suffer from constant fungal infections.

My current skincare routine is working and has been created by intensive research.
Having said I haven't seen a dermatologist since 2009, I have had two online consultations with Dermatica and Skin and Me...

I don't go much outside of a moisturiser or a balm, 'Tropics eye cream' (I swear by the stuff) and a splash of Witch Hazel.

The biggest skin changer for me though has been the NHS diabetes prevention program I've been on for the past 7 months. A change of diet, some exercise and as even my Mother-in-law made a pleasant comment, my skin has improved no end. Plus 3 stone lighter in to the bargain.

I don't go much outside of a moisturiser or a balm, 'Tropics eye cream' (I swear by the stuff) and a splash of Witch Hazel.

The biggest skin changer for me though has been the NHS diabetes prevention program I've been on for the past 7 months. A change of diet, some exercise and as even my Mother-in-law made a pleasant comment, my skin has improved no end. Plus 3 stone lighter in to the bargain.
No wonder you can now carry off the fishtails SF!
3 stone lighter is some achievement.

Back
Top Bottom