Eye Cream Suggestions

Hi Guys

Any suggestions for eye creams? Just trying to keep lines at bay (and failing)

Thanks
I should think something with collagen in it may keep ageing skin at bay but I'm not sure you would be able to reverse any ageing that has already taken place unless you want to go under the knife! You could have a look at Botox, that may fit the bill.
The best bet is to pop along to boots the chemist and speak to one of the lovely ladies in there.
You could however just age gracefully!!!
Good luck! :)

Paul.

Last edited:
Kiehls make a good eye serum but you need some deep pockets, something like £60 for 50ml

I must admit that I am a big fan of the Lidl Q10 day cream and night cream, a low price of under £2 for 50 ml and it works, they also produce a product with Men on the label although I haven't tried it.

confused-what.gif

Kiehls make a good eye serum but you need some deep pockets, something like £60 for 50ml

I must admit that I am a big fan of the Lidl Q10 day cream and night cream, a low price of under £2 for 50 ml and it works, they also produce a product with Men on the label although I haven't tried it.
That’s not bad for 50ml eye serum

Nothing, just don’t see the point in unnecessarily having eye lines, I simply don’t like them… Losing Hair - fine … Eye lines - don’t like them

Why not fix or avoid things you don’t like? I don’t like fish, so I don’t eat it, I don’t like towns so I avoid like the plague.

Nothing, just don’t see the point in unnecessarily having eye lines, I simply don’t like them… Losing Hair - fine … Eye lines - don’t like them

Why not fix or avoid things you don’t like? I don’t like fish, so I don’t eat it, I don’t like towns so I avoid like the plague.
Totally agree Dickie, do what's right for you.

Some men shave their head when going bald, some don't, some wear wigs or toupees, some get transplants; no bother!

A friend of mine is ten years younger than I am, people say that he looks ten years older than me perhaps because he has never used a moisturiser on his face, I have always done so.

Having said that, he smokes like a kipper factory, drinks beer until he falls over, is Scottish, thinks a sausage is one of his five a day and supports Hearts.

He deserves his aged face which has more lines than a masochist's arse.

My wife bought me some 'Tropic eye cream' and I thought mmmmm?

I swear by it now and I bet I don't look as wrinkled and old as half of those who have posted on here ;)

I am quite convinced it has made the hairlines at the side disappear.

That's my macho image just gone

For a few years I have been using salicylic acid toner twice a day after washing my face and for the past few months niacinamide once a day 30 mins. + after the toner. I am seeing excellent results. I am 62 and have no real wrinkles and my regimen has IMO really smoothed out my skin. It has never looked better IMO and others have remarked so as well. Of course, YMMV.

Recently, I have been using a 4% niacinamide product that also contains tranexamic acid for sunspots and it is working!!

I see nothing wrong in wanting to preserve one's self naturally. Of course, if a person is happy in having a face that would make a train take a dirt road then that's OK as well I guess. :whistle:

Whatever eye cream you go for, always apply it with your little fingers, as these are the weakest and you're less inclined to inadvertently damage the delicate areas around the eyes than you would using your other fingers. This was the advice of a helpful assistant in Lush, Oxford Street, London.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom