Favourite shaving soap scent

I appreciate this will have been discussed before, but….

Whilst it is acknowledged MWF is perhaps the most highly regarded soap (deservedly so) in terms of performance, what is your favourite soap scent?

Although more of a croap, mine is RazoRock Santa Maria Del Fiore.

Outstanding slickness and the scent is intoxicating. I find the scent to be refined and elegant and it punches considerably above its weight. Tobacco and vanilla with a slight bias toward tobacco. There is a slight hint of menthol -but very subtle. Reminiscent of the much more expensive Santamaria Novella but at a much lower price. The matching splash is also excellent- although does not have that much longevity. Thirsty soap though

What is your favourite?

I appreciate this will have been discussed before, but….

Whilst it is acknowledged MWF is perhaps the most highly regarded soap (deservedly so) in terms of performance, what is your favourite soap scent?

Although more of a croap, mine is RazoRock Santa Maria Del Fiore.

Outstanding slickness and the scent is intoxicating. I find the scent to be refined and elegant and it punches considerably above its weight. Tobacco and vanilla with a slight bias toward tobacco. There is a slight hint of menthol -but very subtle. Reminiscent of the much more expensive Santamaria Novella but at a much lower price. The matching splash is also excellent- although does not have that much longevity. Thirsty soap though

What is your favourite?
As the topic is favourite scent, mine is hands down Zingari man Mousse Iluminee Rogue.
I like it so much I went out and spent £90 on the matching edt.

My enduring favourites are:-
Windsor - D R Harris
Tierra Humeda (Wet Earth) - Manuel/Jabonman (mine c. 10 years old, before Manuel morphed into Eufros - no idea whether it's still available/reformulated from then)
Atkinson's I Coloniali (long discontinued)
RazoRock XXX - Aqua Di Parma dupe (I have a number of these, again c. 10 years old, and the scent has never died in any of the pots)

A recent discovery:
Mastro Miche soap stick - said to be a Rive Gauche homage, which has led to a dear-ish purchase today - although the stick is cheap as chips at Connaught

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom