Finished.!!

Finished B&M Nocturne Soap.

Had over 40 uses of if this soap I bought around 2015 whilst in 'merica. Still had its scent and performance until the end.
I've had a few B&M soaps and they all have been top quality. This one is the most powerful scent of any B&M I've owned. I took quite a bit of getting used to and wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea.

Would I buy it again? Nope, this particular scent, as it is a right at the top of my strength tolerance. I would however buy another B&M if I happened to be stateside.

BandM Nocturne.jpg

I'm guessing that "MWF" is "Mitchell's Wool Fat". One to avoid if your water is hard as is Tallow soap. You'll never get it to lather much. But the way around it if you must use those soaps is a tablespoon of cider vinegar in filtered waater. With my hard water I get good results with Italian soft soaps - 3P, Figaro - and shaving cream - TOBS, Cyril R Salter. Another to stay away from unless you hate scent is Geo F Trumper - not much scent to it if at all. Personally I'll never understand how Proraso got to be the bee's knees in wet shaving with its watery shaving cream in a tube. I used my tube of it twice and then threw it in the bin. Palmolive is far superior as is Erasmic although Erasmic is overpriced.

Back
Top Bottom