Frankensoaps

jds

Good day...

In an attempt (probably in vain) to eliminate the number of tubes, tubs, containers, sticks etc I have in the bathroom, I am going to combine some shave sticks into a klip bowl. First up is a La Toja and Palmolive. The job will be done this evening and I look forward to the results.

There is thread somewhere that describes a Palmolive/Erasmic stick combination.

Any other combo recommendations?

Thanks,

Jon

Arko and a boots stick.

Some people may think the boot stick some what masks the smell of the arko. Fortunately it doesnt

I only made it because I had a 95% stick of both and it fitted in th esame container.

Erasmic stick is not very good for grating IMO

I'm just going to grate my two sticks, give the flakes a decent mix and then squash them down... will that work (I believe Fido takes this approach) work, in your experiences?

Jon

its how i do mine

the palmolive (have no experience of la toja) is sticky enough to do this. I dont use water but once done give it a massive test lather to help compress

Well I gave my La PalmToja frankensoap a test lather this evening as I showered (with my Dickinson & Gilroy brush, I hasten to add) and I am super pleased with its performance. This will not be the last of these creations. Top stuff.

Cheers,

Jon

Back
Top Bottom