Gardeners Question Time

I do mean runner beans - but it's catching the blighters before they are a foot long that is the problem. Bob Flowerdew just proves my theory about how much our names can shape our personality and destiny (more so than our star sign, at any rate); as does Pippa Greenwood.....and other examples I can't now recall.

soapalchemist said:
I do mean runner beans - but it's catching the blighters before they are a foot long that is the problem. Bob Flowerdew just proves my theory about how much our names can shape our personality and destiny (more so than our star sign, at any rate); as does Pippa Greenwood.....and other examples I can't now recall.

How come you're making soap and not soup then? :lol:

soapalchemist said:

Pity Maggie Thatcher couldn't just have taken up roofing. :roll:

Oh, and I was going to comment on your 'foot longs' but luckily I remembered that you are a lady. Phew!!

hunnymonster said:
soapalchemist said:

How come you're making soap and not soup then? :lol:

Because I'm no sort of a SWMOM at all..... :oops:

As for Pigcat...it's so sad; the same old bike shed humour that just lets down the whole tone of the board. If only we had some of those super efficient mods I believe can be found on the other side of the pond we wouldn't have to read that sort of smutty innuendo. :shock: :eek: :shock: I have to agree about Maggie though.....it all could have been so different.... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom