Geo. F. Trumper creams

... coz they're the Truefitt & Hill formulation.

We gather that Trumpers, TOBS, T&H and possibly DR Harris & Cyril R Salter are all made by the same company and so it is amazing that they all work and one or two are even great ... yet Trumpers (despite a pretty recent re-re-formulation) are still the lame donkey in this line-up. I bet T&H are literally laughing at them!

AFAIK

Trumper - Soapworks (excl Officer & Gentleman / Oxford Blue)
T&H - was Soapworks, now Culmak vege for newer fragrances
DRH - Culmak tallow
Cyril Salter - Culmak tallow
TOBS - Culmak vege
Floris - was Soapworks, now Culmak vege

Last edited:
Perhaps worth buying a sample set (or 2) from GFT?

Good way to experience a variety of their products.

I personally love their GFT range and prefer it to their lime. The GFT cologne is by far my favourite citrus scent. Opening bursts with lemon then drys down beautifully.

The sandalwood cream and cologne is in my opinion the best (non purist) sandalwood out there outside of Creed and Santal 33, but for a fraction of the cost.

Spanish leather is lovely, but when when I used it and my wife said ‘I didn’t realise we bought Imperial Leather soap’ and rolled her eyes, I decided to move it on.

Eucris is legendary/ and dark, perfect for a dinner jacket/evening function.

I am not a big fan of rose, but theirs is lovely. Coupled with their coral skin food

Perhaps worth buying a sample set (or 2) from GFT?

Good way to experience a variety of their products.

I personally love their GFT range and prefer it to their lime. The GFT cologne is by far my favourite citrus scent. Opening bursts with lemon then drys down beautifully.

The sandalwood cream and cologne is in my opinion the best (non purist) sandalwood out there outside of Creed and Santal 33, but for a fraction of the cost.

Spanish leather is lovely, but when when I used it and my wife said ‘I didn’t realise we bought Imperial Leather soap’ and rolled her eyes, I decided to move it on.

Eucris is legendary/ and dark, perfect for a dinner jacket/evening function.

I am not a big fan of rose, but theirs is lovely. Coupled with their coral skin food
First thing my wife said was it reminded her if her grandad as he loved Imperial leather.
I now smell like an old man according to her.
I don't care I love it so na na na naaa na.

Back
Top Bottom