Gifts and Care

Roy

Has anyone in uk bought from this company? It stocks Meißner soaps which I love. Noone in uk does. Best soaps by far.

I opened this topic with some mild excitement because I want to buy mainly Vie Long from Gifts and Care. But they still don't ship to U.K. the reason unstated. This is noticed at the checkout where the Country List in the address section is missing United Kingdom (and Great Britain, England, Scotland, Wales and N.Ireland).

Personally, I have quite a mercenary attitude towards Gifts and Care: I don't see why I should bust my butt to buy from a retailer who doesn't want my business. Your Shaving also in Spain are pleased to send to the U.K. and according to their web site will send alcohol containing products to U.K. but not by air freight. There are also numerous retailers here in the U.K. which stock wet shaving products as well as UK Amazon, USA Amazon and ebay.

btw log into USA Amazon with your UK Amazon login details and everything in your account will be available there including your addresses and payment methods.

Back
Top Bottom