Gillette Nacet Golden Shave

Mike Smart

Supporter
Supporter
Anyone know anything about these blades.
These are Russian but i’m unsure where the other Nacet come from possibly they are all Russian ???.
What is the Golden Shave ???
is there a gold blade in there somewhere.
Who Knows a great blade nonethelessIMG_2025.png

Gillette run this promotion for a few of their blades, I've seen it for the Russian 7 O'Clocks (yellow and green), Minora and Nacet. I think the blades are exactly the same as the same branded ones, but just have a different cover.

The Nacet above is a Russian one. There is a Chinese made one, 'Super Nacet', I've used it once but it's not as good as the standard Russian one.

Gillette run this promotion for a few of their blades, I've seen it for the Russian 7 O'Clocks (yellow and green), Minora and Nacet. I think the blades are exactly the same as the same branded ones, but just have a different cover.

The Nacet above is a Russian one. There is a Chinese made one, 'Super Nacet', I've used it once but it's not as good as the standard Russian one.
Thanks mate
just as i was reading your post i remembered seeing it on the blades you mentioned,
i guess its just a bit of a gimmick.
Hopefully i get the golden one so i can spend the day in willie wonka’s chocolate factory lol

RBC have a Viet Super Thin Golden Shave as well (for collectors):
Gillette_Super_ThinVietnam_res.jpg

Back
Top Bottom