Haslingersoaps

I bought a variety of these soaps and used the sheep's milk today.
What a great soap! Rich creamy lather which shaved beautifully and left my face feeling nice. The pucks are small but very hard.
Highly recommended.
Haslinger are smashing soaps and they last quite a time and being small can be part of a travel kit. Currently got the honey soap on the go and an unwrapped coconut as a spare. ;)

I bought a variety of these soaps and used the sheep's milk today.
What a great soap! Rich creamy lather which shaved beautifully and left my face feeling nice. The pucks are small but very hard.
Highly recommended.
Just had a mooch about and Haslinger soaps of all flavours available from Connaught’s for £4.80 each. Think TSR50 code is still valid when spending I seem to remember over £50 getting a 10% discount, other members might correct me on that.(y)

Last edited:
I used a Haslinger Sheep Milk - baaa - today for the first time. Boom! Lather! I liked the scent which appears to be a floral fougere but as soon as I started lathering the scent disappeared and all I got was the smell of soap. In comparison to my usual soap - 3P - the Haslinger produces a light foam not unlike Gillette Foamy whereas 3P produces a denser lather. It was a good experience but I don't think I'll be buying Haslinger again.

Back
Top Bottom