Hello-Again!!

Not been around for some time, the RAD kind of slipped slightly when I just started to use my Feather Cobra Classic and one shave cream only every day! Must be nearly 12- 18 months since I posted here or on the old B&B (Con UK) I remember moving over to here with Antdad, RevO, Audio, Boab, Npin etc when ConUk just lost the plot a little!,so hope everyone is well.

Seems like the RAD is back anyway, just purchased an EJ87 and Merkur Bakelite!

Bad news is that somehow( God knows how!) I managed to loose a number of shaving items when I moved home about 8 months ago, bottles of Floid, La Toja shave cream, Merkur Futur etc, which hurts now I am back into rotating everything!

Anyway look forward to contributing again.....

Hello again Ratty, many of the old gits you mention are still contributing except for Npinn who did a runner with some other members cash. The only one mind.

antdad said:
Hello again Ratty, many of the old gits you mention are still contributing except for Npinn who did a runner with some other members cash. The only one mind.

did he ?, i know that people were waiting weeks but stuff was arriving eventually.....what a w****r !!

and welcome back Ratty ;)

Surprised at Npinn! I got a couple of nice razors from the guy ( Gillette Superspeed and Fatboy) with no problems at all, just goes to show how careful you need to be!

Good to hear all the old gits are still around!

Looking forward to rebuilding my collection of shave items, anyone know where I can buy Godjre shave cream from?

Cheers

Ratty-Chewy said:
Surprised at Npinn! I got a couple of nice razors from the guy ( Gillette Superspeed and Fatboy) with no problems at all, just goes to show how careful you need to be! Cheers

I had no problems with Nick myself but if I recall correctly he was moving to Oz which is like moving to the East End but with melanoma's and he let things slip unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom