"Hello!" from Cardiff

Re:

Thanks for the welcome guys, I had my first stab (slice?) at DE last night and quality of shave was around what I could do with a multiblade and irritation wasn't a problem. With practise, it should easily surpass my usual experience! Re-watching the videos afterwards has helped, and will be giving it another shot tonight before I head out for the evening.

The styptic stick was a key purchase, had a few nicks and a quick dab at they were sorted. No nasty red marks on my neck all night, nothing worse than that on an evening out!

Worst newbie mistake? "Why isn't this bloody soap lathering? Oh, I wonder if it's come with a layer of plastic over it.... ahhhhhhh!"

ebilpirate said:
You. Said. Somethingawful.com. Is this a goon with taste? Are you intent on shattering all my biased internet xenophobia?

Ha, ah while SA has it's dubious members/forums, overall it's a pretty good community. I'm not ridiculously active, but been on there for coming up to 5 years now. The $10 entry fee helps weed out the unwelcome nicely too!

Back
Top Bottom