Hi From Abroad

Hey, I'm new to shaving and want to learn more about UK style. We have Proraso and you have Palmolive. Maybe we can work something out? ;) I need a razor and advice about how to use it on my how you say stubble? Please welcome me. I love Mr Kipling, Geoff Capes and the Morris Dance. Welcome!! :D

So, you like a shaving!? I am a sure we can set you up, somehow. When I use my Itlaian Floid my wife thinks of me as her Italian a stallion and I´m a sure you can get a trade for something nice here. Nice to have you a here Mr Brasco! :D

Pig Cat said:
Hi Donnie, welcome to TSR! :D

Hi Pig Cat, you sounda like a nicea guy. I read your posts. You good patriotic fellow. Whya you not changa your name to Pig_UK? You would getta the respect and...how you say...lorra lorra shags baby? :?

Welcome to TSR,I do recall mentioning this username yesterday on ''help feedback'' section and you registered it on the same day,what a coincident,NOT!Oh well,faire play :lol:

Hello and welcome to TSR, Donnie. There are lots of friendly, helpful people here but try to avoid the one called PigCat: he needs to shaddupa his face, frankly.

You don't know a guy called Jim by any chance, do you?

Back
Top Bottom