Hi from Lincolnshire

Slick said:
Ha! Nice one Paul!!
Martin is my therapist AKA 'supplier' When he says intervention it means new razor... Tim.

Dear Mongoose,

In the immortal words of Simon and Garfunkle, "Just trying to keep the customer satisfied". I'm pretty sure the guy singing is dealing something not quite kosher........possibly illegal DE razors.

Yes, shaving was very big with the teen agers back in the early 70s here in the States (because of the Beatles influence), and there were many bootleg Gillettes being sold on the street. Drugs had not been invented yet, so that couldn't be what the song's subject was about.

Rikki, I do what I can,

Marvin

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx6_0Do0qGQ">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx6_0Do0qGQ</a><!-- m -->

Oh yeah, I'll be offering you the latest 'intervention aid' soon. Right now my helper monkey's shaving with the thing, but he usually gets bored using the same razor in a few days. I'll clean some of the hair off with some spit and a dirty towel (like the last one I sent), and charge you a huge price (as usual).

hey martin slick wants me to go see his new soap, he says it smell beautiful, not sure if i should go or not, what do ya think

paul

canon said:
hey martin slick wants me to go see his new soap, he says it smell beautiful, not sure if i should go or not, what do ya think

paul

No need to worry Paul,

Nah.....it's perfectly normal for one man to invite another over to smell his beautiful soap. He probably has a bunch of other interesting shaving items to show you as well.

Yeah, just make sure there's gonna be someone else home, and make sure the bathroom door is left OPEN! Other than that, use your best judgement.

Good old TimBlakeSlick should be a perfect host,

Martin

Oh Paul, hang on a second. Hmmmmm, maybe the best thing would be to meet TBS in a public place with lots of people around. You could ask him to load the soap and whatever else he wants into his Hello Kitty travel bag and meet you somewhere. Yeah, that would be better.

thanks for the advice martin, before becoming a member of TSR I wouldnt have been sure if this is at all normal behavour, but now, after only a few days of being a member, I can see that its perfectly normal. In fact I have ordered some of nannys soaps and when they arrive I will invite the mongoose to take a peek !!

cheers Paul

dont think I really have to worry to much,,,,,,,thou I might just drop in on his wife day off, better to be safe than sorry!!

I've read this you know.....
My behavioural worker is with me daytime so Paul you should be safe.
Other than that tuck your trousers in your socks....
MArtin I've got the shakes and sweats please send more soon.
Rikki.

Hey Dodgy, I dont have to invite mongoose round, hes just been stood on our doorstep with my mail in his hand,,,,denie that if ya can slick, hes intercepting the post to get his hands on my nannys !!! Oh boy you need to have a serious talk to him, what ever it is your sending him its really messing with his mind. Im gonna have to stand at our gate in the morning to catch the posty first.
His neck looked a bit sore,,,,think he'd rushed his morning shave so he could catch the posty!! <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/posting.php?mode=reply&f=23&t=7896#">posting.php?mode=reply&f=23&t=7896#</a><!-- l -->

later Paul

Back
Top Bottom