I have crossed over!

Well gentlemen I am happy to report I am now a cut throat razor user!

A few days ago I received a package from Neil Miller which contained:
a sweet little 4/8 Avio razor and a terrific handmade Neil Miller strop.
So...that night I took my first straight razor shave, after I got over my fear of permanently disfiguring myself and also got the idea of angle and pressure...it was at that point I really started to enjoy myself.
I spent the better part of an hour carefully learning muscle memory and loving every second of it!
Yes...I nicked myself here and there but nothing that required stitches and I had a good case of razor burn on my neck but nothing a little bit of moisturizer couldn't handle.
It seems the more I shave with this razor...the better and more comfortable the shaves are becoming.

I wish to thank all of you for the sound advice that has been given!
And I also would like to thank Neil for his fine services...the man is a true gentleman!

I do realize that in the grand scheme of things that is life...learning to use a straight razor should be at best only considered a small footnote, but when a person was once faced with a illness so severe and complex that even a team of doctors seriously doubted your survival...and then somehow manage to survive!
After something like that happens to a person...your Outlook on life changes dramatically, what was once the most important becomes trivial...and what was once not paid attention to becomes the most important...such as: the beautiful sound of children's laughter, the warm feeling of sunlight on your face, long peaceful walks through a familiar neighborhood, the taste of your moms home cooking, making a woman smile, the sight of a old friend and yes...learning to shave with a cut throat razor.....

PS...my deepest condolences to those who have and are continuing to suffer in Japan!!!

Rob..I have to ask..where are you in your Avatar pic.. :lol:
I see alot of DE users yap about "comparing" their DE/SE razors to straight razors..no way Jose!..totally different world..if they were similar they would had NOT been used by many

B

Rob1971 said:
Well gentlemen I am happy to report I am now a cut throat razor user!

And I also would like to thank Neil for his fine services...the man is a true gentleman!

Yes, he´s da titts... erhh, I mean he´s great :D :lol: Seriously, he´s a top notch guy!

Welcome over, it´s different and a matter of taste I guess, but for me cut throats gives a feeling of acomplish something - and I agree, it´s in the "small" things the big values lies! :D

Hi Rob - I'm really happy you have taken to it like a duck to water, although judging by your avatar you haven't much (facial) hair to shave off, if Blades is correct! (he isn't! and he knows it, he likes a laugh!). Thanks for the kind words (and you too Mikael - tits is good, yes?!) and I hope you go on from strength to strength.

Sincerely,
Neil

Neil Miller said:
Hi Rob - I'm really happy you have taken to it like a duck to water, although judging by your avatar you haven't much (facial) hair to shave off, if Blades is correct! (he isn't! and he knows it, he likes a laugh!). Thanks for the kind words (and you too Mikael - tits is good, yes?!) and I hope you go on from strength to strength.

Sincerely,
Neil

Yes, tits are good, very good :hungrig :D ... Maybe I shouldn´t mix between the hiphop forum and this one :lol:

Mikael said:
Neil Miller said:

Sincerely,
Neil

Yes, tits are good, very good :hungrig :D ... Maybe I shouldn´t mix between the hiphop forum and this one :lol:

Well it depends on the context I know some people that are tits and they aint good, but tits :hungrig

Dearie, Dearie me...how I love tits! :hungrig
Which brings me to my avatar...and no dammit I'm not in the photo :evil: (but if I were...I would love myself to death :D ).
But seriously...that is a photo of three Russian beauties (from left to right...Dasha, Sonia and Marina.
Marina will always be the love of my life!

Back
Top Bottom