I`m Johnny-no-socks from Manchester

Welcome Johnny, nice welcome posts. I see you're very well equipped. Look forward to more SOTD's
Thanks so much Electrif - the two Yaqi heads - the silver and black ones with closed on one side and open on the other are a dream - the mild and aggressive are perfect for me and no more swapping razors - they make shaving a pleasure especially with custom soaps I do as a seasoned herbalist using these ingredients...
ESSENTIAL-OILS-OCT-2024.jpg

CASTILE-SOAP-BASE.jpg

Thanks Brit and ATG - much appreciated - I only started collecting shaving gear about 18 months ago - I think I have plenty now - considering I`m nearly 60 and had a hard life but I`ll always be a Russian Scorpio Party Animal !
I smoke and drink, go clubbing and ride a bike up hills for 40+ miles - the bike saved me !
OLD-DUTCHIE-1.jpg

ME_SHADES_1.jpg

ME_SHADES_2.jpg

Here`s me and my heavy old Dutchie with a 50 watt Dali Katch on it !!
Sometimes I put the bluetooth karaoke with lights and 2 mics on it or take my battery bluetooth record player to the pub for a lock-in lol !
I can`t drive because of really wonky bones but they`re not exercise for my strawberry tart !
Getting a 60lbs bike up the Snake Pass or going to Buxton - Derbyshire from Manchester on it is invigorating !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom