I was unable to access the forum yesterday.

I was on it with no issues on PC or mobile.
Sounds something at your end Toby might have gone wrong.
Glad it's now fixed.

Sorry for misinformation then, what sort time was it?
I was up late and couldn't get on between midnight and 2am UK time.

Sorry I can't be more help with when it came back but it surely must have been back before the morning or I feel like a lot more people would have noticed it? So it was probably only a couple of hours in the middle of the night. Annoying for American members though!

I was up late and couldn't get on between midnight and 2am UK time.

Sorry I can't be more help with when it came back but it surely must have been back before the morning or I feel like a lot more people would have noticed it? So it was probably only a couple of hours in the middle of the night. Annoying for American members though!
Was you up playing elden ring - or a souls game.

I’ve been dying to ask for ages because of your profile picture and that just jogged my memory.

Dark Souls Gamer GIF by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment

Was you up playing elden ring - or a souls game.

I’ve been dying to ask for ages because of your profile picture and that just jogged my memory.

Dark Souls Gamer GIF by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
Haha no I was playing Fire Emblem Three Houses in fact :ROFLMAO: I bloody love Elden Ring and all the Souls games though. It's great there's someone else on the forum who is a fan!!! I really want to play the new DLC but I haven't touched my savegame for so long I just think I will be completely lost lol. Praise the sun!!! :):D

Haha no I was playing Fire Emblem Three Houses in fact :ROFLMAO: I bloody love Elden Ring and all the Souls games though. It's great there's someone else on the forum who is a fan!!! I really want to play the new DLC but I haven't touched my savegame for so long I just think I will be completely lost lol. Praise the sun!!! :):D
Haha okay mate - when I saw your profile pic I immediately thought of onion knight and then the dung eater from elden ring haha. I predominantly went magic in elden ring. It’s just so hard not too.

Shadow of the erdtree does look good - I’ve got 160 hours into elden ring - so I watched the streamers play erdtree to save me the labour lol ( distortion2 and spicee ) .

Let’s keep praising for the bloodborne ps5 remaster.

Sleepy Dark Souls GIF by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment

Dung eater could have used some grooming tips off here!!! :ROFLMAO:

I absolutely LOVED Bloodborne mate, what a game that was!!!
I’m counting down the days for the snake eater remake. I’m a die hard Kojima fanboy - so with death stranding 2 and snake eater delta around the corner. 2025 will be a good year - got a mixed bag of emotions for gta6 but it’s shaping up to be a classic rockstar game.

Flight Plotting GIF by Strapped Entertainment

Back
Top Bottom