Incomplete Amazon delivery

Hi all.
My first time having an issue with an amazon delivery.
Order 4 packs of 7 injector blades but received only 1 pack.
Shipping packaging fine so they haven't been lost in transit.
Trying to find a way to report this to amazon but closest I can get is their returns process, and then it automatically tells me these types of items cannot be returned.
I can complain about the delivery process but it's not the driver's fault.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Hi all.
Trying to find a way to report this to amazon but closest I can get is their returns process, and then it automatically tells me these types of items cannot be returned.

I had a problem with my last Amazon order. What worked for me is to get through to a person to speak with (via chat) and tell them what happened. Hopefully then they will resend the missing items.

Full refund and I get to keep the one pack that was delivered due to their strict no returns policy.
I am wary about re-ordering though in case this happens again. They say they'll leave a note on file about it (it may help it was not a third party seller).

I had same issue when a Samsung tablet i ordered went missing - the locker was empty !!

Same thing happened that i got stuck in a auto "returns" loop and i had to use chat to contact a real person and explain.
I hope you got it sorted.
Asuuming I get the money back as promised it wasn't terrible; it was quick to resolve once I got help here and what to do. I thought I'd be on the chat thingy for ages but it was only a few seconds wait and two minutes to completion.
Just frustrating that there is no option to say items were missing in the order (you can say that the whole order hasn't arrived if it has claimed to have been delivered, so I wonder what that says about their experiences with their couriers)

Hi all.

I had the exact same issue with exactly the same order. Ordered 1x4, only one pack arrived.

Get on to Amazon customer service. They were very good.
Full refund was issued and they let me keep the pack of injectors.

Should have read your subsequent messages. Glad you got it sorted. I also didn’t reorder in case the same thing happened, and judging by your experience it seems to be a common occurrence.

I had an Amazon delivery today. Previously I had all packages delivered to work. I am currently home working so getting everything delivered at home. The first four packages were left outside my front door, but today was left in the apartment block foyer and marked as delivered to my mailbox. I am on the third floor. The delivered email gave me the option of thumbs up or down. I gave the thumbs down. The only option that was relevant was driver was unprofessional. However, one of the options was did not receive my item...

Back
Top Bottom