It's Still Xmas...

Hi Guys

I won this on the 'bay and had to share with you. It's a 1927 Schick B-1 and from the photos appears to be in terrific shape. I've developed an interest in the older repeating Schicks and this is one of the best condition razors I've seen including the case. Should go well with my "C" series which are great shavers. The photos are from the seller.

Cheers
[attachment=4139][attachment=4138][attachment=4137]

Attachments

• mnio99.jpg
    mnio99.jpg
    379.7 KB · Views: 24
  • ffc44.jpg
    ffc44.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 28
  • hht67.jpg
    hht67.jpg
    308.8 KB · Views: 28
Can it get any better:

http://www.rwolivers.com/ebay/1112/4949.jpg

Dec was the month for schicks!! I won't even tell you what they cost:)-)
Santa was good!

huck1680 said:
Hi Guys

I won this on the 'bay and had to share with you. It's a 1927 Schick B-1 and from the photos appears to be in terrific shape. I've developed an interest in the older repeating Schicks and this is one of the best condition razors I've seen including the case. Should go well with my "C" series which are great shavers. The photos are from the seller.

Cheers

So you won that! Congratulations! It is a beauty!

/Max

That is absolutely immaculate. Almost impossible to believe that it is but a teen younger than the Titanic.

Are you planning on using it?

And, if it's not too cheeky, how much did you have to bid to secure that work of art?

I think it's pretty good looking as well. Yes, I will be using it, I've got the "C" series which are a bit newer and I really like them so this s/b a nice experience as well. I paid a bit more than I wanted to because someone ran the price up and then disappeared, but not horribly so I'm still ok with it. Final tally was $81 Cdn, but it is immaculate and I did want it.

huck1680 said:
I think it's pretty good looking as well. Yes, I will be using it, I've got the "C" series which are a bit newer and I really like them so this s/b a nice experience as well. I paid a bit more than I wanted to because someone ran the price up and then disappeared, but not horribly so I'm still ok with it. Final tally was $81 Cdn, but it is immaculate and I did want it.

£50!! That's not too bad at all! I was expecting far worse! To put your purchase into context, it's almost twice as old as some Fatboys, in much better condition than all bar the most expensive FB's, beautifully designed and (I should think) harder to come by.

Sounds to me as though you've made an excellent, excellent investment there, sir. One for the grandkids. :icon_cheesygrin:

Back
Top Bottom