M**tic fiftynine appreciation campaign

Henk, Nanny or whoever should not donate any items. This is about a few grateful members sending Mantic a gift, so these items should definitely be paid for.

henkverhaar said:
antdad said:
Damian Murphy said:
Maybe a balm from Henk and a soap from Nanny? I'm not familiar with their latest offerings tbh.

And shame on you for that ....

I can certainly donate a bottle of ASB.

I am duly shamed :oops:

I do think it best we make a contribution though Henk, subtract £2.50 from the total cost.

Edit: Yes agreed PC.

Pig Cat said:
Henk, Nanny or whoever should not donate any items. This is about a few grateful members sending Mantic a gift, so these items should definitely be paid for.

I agree with this fully.

He does devote a lot of his time to helping others and I myself used his videos to hone my technique and pick up the odd tip here and there.

I'd be happy to pitch in.

TO BE CLEAR BEFORE THIS THREAD ENDS UP RUNNING IN CIRCLES.

I'M LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF (£2.50) PER MEMBER TO MAKE PURCHASES ONLY.

If Henk, Nanny, Blighty etc also wish to contribute then they can offer their products minus the contribution fee, depends how much we raise and what we can buy + postage naturally.

factormax said:
What about a framed shave-related artwork that mantic could put on the wall of his office or shave den? Anyone with any talent here?

Yes, I can make custard pies out of canned shaving cream.

Just donations for the moment, thanks FM

Tony I'm happy to send you a payment if you're organising this. Just let me know how and when. Perhaps give us all your Paypal details and BUMP this thread for a week or so. Then do what you can with the total. I am hoping that there will be at least £25 at your disposal, possibly more.

Back
Top Bottom